tis is smt i get from email.. juz find it meaningful..
God: Hello. Did you call me?
>>>>> >
>>>>> > Me: Called you? No. Who is this?
>>>>> >
>>>>> > God: This is GOD. I heard your prayers. So I thought I will
>>>>>chat.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > Me: I do pray. Just makes me feel good.
>>>>> > I am actually busy now. I am in the midst of something.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > God: What are you busy at? Ants are busy too.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > Me: Don't know. But I can't find free time. Life has become
>>>>>hectic.
>>>>> > It's rush hour all the time.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > God: Sure. Activity gets you busy. But productivity gets you
>>>>>results.
>>>>> > Activity consumes time. Productivity frees it.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > Me: I understand. But I still can't figure out.
>>>>> > By the way, I was not expecting YOU to buzz me on instant
>>>>>messaging
>>>>>chat.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > God: Well, I wanted to resolve your fight for time, by giving
>>>>>you
>>>>> > some clarity. In this net era, I wanted to reach you through
>>>>>the
>>>>>medium
>>>>> > you are comfortable with.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > Me: Tell me, why has life become complicated now?
>>>>> >
>>>>> > God: Stop analyzing life. Just lives it. Analysis is what
>>>>>makes it
>>>>> > complicated.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > Me: Why are we then constantly unhappy?
>>>>> >
>>>>> > God: Your today is the tomorrow that you worried about
>>>>>yesterday. You
>>>>>are
>>>>> > worrying because you are analyzing. Worrying has become your
>>>>>habit.
>>>>>That's
>>>>> > why you are not happy.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > Me: But how can we not worry when there is so much
>>>>>uncertainty?
>>>>> >
>>>>> > God: Uncertainty is inevitable, but worrying is optional.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > Me: But then, there is so much pain due to uncertainty...
>>>>> >
>>>>> > God: Pain is inevitable, but suffering is optional.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > Me: If suffering is optional, why do good people always
>>>>>suffer?
>>>>> >
>>>>> > God: Diamond cannot be polished without friction.
>>>>> > Gold cannot be purified without fire. Good people go through
>>>>>trials,
>>>>>but
>>>>> > don't suffer. With that experience their life become better,
>>>>>not
>>>>>bitter.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > Me: You mean to say such experience is useful?
>>>>> >
>>>>> > God: Yes. In every term, Experience is a hard teacher.
>>>>> > She gives the test first and the lessons afterwards.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > Me: But still, why should we go through such tests?
>>>>> > Why can't we be free from problems?
>>>>> >
>>>>> > God: Problems are Purposeful Roadblocks Offering Beneficial
>>>>>Lessons to
>>>>> > Enhance Mental Strength. Inner strength comes from struggle
>>>>>and
>>>>>endurance,
>>>>> > not when you are free from problems.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > Me: Frankly in the midst of so many problems, we don't know
>>>>>where we
>>>>>are
>>>>> > heading...
>>>>> >
>>>>> > God: If you look outside you will not know where you are
>>>>>heading. Look
>>>>> > inside. Looking outside, you dream. Looking inside, you
>>>>>awaken. Eyes
>>>>> > provide sight. Heart provides insight.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > Me: Sometimes not succeeding fast seems to hurt more than
>>>>>moving in
>>>>>the
>>>>> > right direction. What should I do?
>>>>> >
>>>>> > God: Success is a measure as decided by others.
>>>>> > Satisfaction is a measure as decided by you.
>>>>> > Knowing the road ahead is more satisfying than knowing you
>>>>>rode ahead.
>>>>> > You work with the compass. Let others work with the clock.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > Me: In tough times, how do you stay motivated?
>>>>> >
>>>>> > God: Always look at how far you have come rather than how far
>>>>>you have
>>>>>to
>>>>> > go. Always count your blessing, not what you are missing.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > Me: What surprises you about people?
>>>>> >
>>>>> > God: When they suffer they ask, "why me?"
>>>>> > When they prosper, they never ask "Why me?"
>>>>> > Everyone wishes to have truth on their side, but few want to
>>>>>be on the
>>>>> > side of the truth.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > Me: Sometimes I ask, who am I, why am I here. I can't get the
>>>>>answer.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > God: Seek not to find who you are, but to determine who you
>>>>>want to
>>>>>be.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > Stop looking for a purpose as to why you are here. Create it.
>>>>>Life is
>>>>>not
>>>>> > a process of discovery, but a process of creation.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > Me: How can I get the best out of life?
>>>>> >
>>>>> > God: Face your past without regret. Handle your present with
>>>>>confidence.
>>>>> > Prepare for the future without fear.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > Me: One last question. Sometimes I feel my prayers are not
>>>>>answered.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > God: There are no unanswered prayers. At times the answer is
>>>>>NO.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > Me: Thank you for this wonderful chat. I am so happy to start
>>>>>the New
>>>>>Day
>>>>> > with a new sense of inspiration.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > God: Well. Keep the faith and drop the fear.
>>>>> > Don't believe your doubts and doubt your beliefs.
>>>>> > Life is a mystery to solve, not a problem to resolve.
>>>>> > Trust me. Life is wonderful if you know how to live.