As I have said many many times, things happen all together.. hahaa..
Tuesday: after meeting my JC mates last sat, I met up with my sec sch mates for dinner @ Din Tai Feng.. That's my 4th meal there and suddenly I realised that the food is kind of 'healthy' = tasteless.. but of cos i consider salty food to be okie.. so.. ate dessert in canele if i din spell wrongly.. cakes taste great.. i like cheese but not cheese cakes. i like the choco powder on cakes.. hahaa..
Wednesday: my 1st driving lesson @ nite.. very tired man..
Thursday: my partner pass me Heros season 2!!
Friday: Met up with Audrey for dinner @ mac.. hahaa.. It's really a good experience to be able to stay abroad.. Will I be able to do that someday? I dun think so.. @ most it's travelling.. You need alot of courage and belief.. It's nice to hear abt her adventures and how she survive there.. =D i want to go japan!!
a little souvenir from her: cant read the words ba.. it says: 愛国 から 幸せ ゆき、 九月九日。meaningful ba..
will i be able to be to reach 幸福 车站 on 9 September this yr??
Saturday: went shopping today with my sis.. I bought these 2 pieces of clothes for $27.. cheap ba..
bought a peach body scrub and some masks from sasa.. the scrub smells real tasty.. lol..
ate yoshinoya for lunch and little stuff here and there for dinner..
Sunday: went for driving lesson again.. another $40 gone.. but it's fun.. just that i'm not steady and i wonder how am i gg to take the test.. oh my..
a gift from my aunt:
bought a pair of shoes for $15!! URS factory outlet.. so the design may not be in trend, but it's comfy and cheap.. hehe..
went pizza hut for lunch and I pay $5 more for the cheesy crust..
really guilty for indulging, and I'm growing horizontally!! i dun want!! just let me stay this way!! arrgghh.. muz control wat I'm eating and it's time for exercise~ hopefully i will..