16/12/08 2325 departed from Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 2, on board ANA.
17/12/08 0705 arrived in Japan, Tokyo Narita Airport Terminal 1.
6 hrs plus of flight, sit until my butt hurts. It is difficult to get into sleep while sitting up.
Got airport transfer bus ticket from Narita to Haneda airport. At Tokyo, it was around 8.5 degree celsius and you can already feel the coldness.
After an hour's ride, we arrived in Haneda Domestic Terminal 2. We spent a little time in the airport getting some refreshment before getting on the pokemon airplane.
Haneda Airport..
17/12/08 1100 departed from Haneda. Everything on the plane is pokemon.. Pokemon cup, pokemon postcard, pokemon apron =D
17/12/08 1300 plus arrived in Shin Chitose Airport.
I ate Mos Burger for lunch. Delicious! I seldom eat mos burger when I'm in Singapore as I think it doesnt taste good.
After which, we took a train ride from Shin Chitose Airport to Sapporo station via JR line. wow! it costs a whopping 1040yen! That's like $17 for a half an hour trip.. Train rides are so much more expensive than subway. Whichever I took, Singapore mrt lines are so much cheaper.. An hour ride from Boon Lay to Pasir Ris only cost $2? Please dont complain about the rising prices anymore..
The sky is still so blue. The view on our way to Sapporo..
At around 1500 plus, we arrived in Sapporo station. I met my host mother and we went off in her car which she says it will take around 40 min to reach her home.
妹妹 came out to welcome me and guide me back home.. =D
I was somewhat in a daze and so when I reached her house, I asked to go and take a shower first so that I will not look so tired.
I'm glad we ate dinner @ 1730 as I'm kind of hungry already. =D
Went for hippo activity @ 1830 which lasted for 2 hours.. will there be alot of activities like this? It's quite fun. You get to see alot of cute kids and people with lots of passion. Mixing around with people like them makes your day.
I slept at around ten that night. It was nine pm in Spore. haha.. =P