Host mother wake up real early.. She was already cooking @ 7 am.. The children need to go to school.. Their lesson dont end until 25th. Our kids here are already on holiday from November..
Finally climb out of the bed @ 8 am.. When i look @ the breakfast prepared for me, I'm quite surprised. Do they eat so much each morning? Rice for breakfast, along with fish, egg, vege, yoghurt.. I could not finish.. I only ate bread everyday in Singapore.. Feels good and full after eating..
We went for yoga class which is in the neighbourhood area. It is similar to the kickboxing class i had. Except there's no action. I felt warmer after the yoga class..
We went to Royce for lunch. There are many Royce shops in Sapporo.. I tried to catch what the host mother and the yoga teacher are talking about. But quite difficult.. xP
On the 16th afternoon, my mother and I experimented with the sauce. It doesnt taste as good.
Today, when i tried to cook it for the welcome party @ night, it tasted worse.. Yes i cooked. I wonder if those who ate my rice has a tummyache.. wahaha,., Host mother provided me with all the ingredients, eggs, rice, vege.. I brought a can of pineapple from Singapore.. hehe..
At 4 plus, I went for shower again because I'm somewhat tired. Is it because of the weather that makes me sleepy or because I have not recover from the flight?
The trip to Sapporo Station from Ainosato cost 350 yen. A round trip would cost 700 yen, 11 sgd.. waa..
I regretted wearing this sweater.. It's too thick and the hall is too hot.. The welcome party started with some games, then it's eating time. We made different kinds of food. Then it's dance by the kids and our performance..
can you guess what dance we did? The famous orientation dance that goes: As we walk to the left, as we walk to the right, as we walk, as we walk, as we walk all night, with a heel and a toe, and a half turn around, with a heel and a toe and a new friend found..