My breakfast.. The bread was done in many different styles each day. Host mother is really creative.
Christmas day.. WenHui jio to go Sapporo station to shop. I should not go and go for yoga class with host mother then go to the lady's house instead? I think I have already forgotten the purpose of my trip there.
Christmas Eve and Christmas day are filled with lovers.. I love Ainosato line. There's no lovers on board.. hahaa..
I ate curry rice again today for lunch. Suddenly I realise only homecook food can be done in many patterns. The food selling outside are those few only.
I love green tea!! This ice cream is the better than the Otaru lavender/melon ice cream. Do Japanese like soft cone very much? When I eat ice cream, I hope it can be in cup because I dont like to eat the soft cone biscuit.
I told my host mother that I'll be eating dinner at home and that I'll reach home @ 7pm.
When it is 6 pm, WenHui wanted to go Daimaru and Elaine needs to eat dinner. I waited at 1 corner instead. Then 20 -30 minutes passed and we did not see WenHui. I walked around to look for her. Then Elaine did the same thing. We even went to the information counter to make announcement.
The best part is the 2 of them claimed that their hp cannot be used and so kept it off. -_-"
So I called my host mother who ask me to call WenHui's host to inform her that she went missing. @ 1900, when i called, she was at home. =_=""" What is this man.. She actually went off by herself.. The JR line that both of us needs to take has a certain timing. 1800, 1820, 1840, 1900, 1920 blah blah.. The journey is 28 min, and to walk home takes 10 min. So backdating the time, she actually took the train @ 1820?? She still has the nerve to tell me that she was waiting for us and went off when she did not see us. Auntie why didnt you try to look for us? Angry lei..
By the time i took the train, it is 1920. When i reach Ainosato, it's 8 pm lorx..
It was raining, snowing and the wind is strong. I feel like an idiot. Blame it on my pig brain, why didnt I think that she would return first. So what if we are staying one block away.. f.. I feel like crying man.. It just once again proves that it never pays to be kind. I hate the kind side of me. (>.<)
I decided to stay home tomorrow. So I went to buy the miso soup and ramen since i'm passing by the supermarket. I felt better buying something. Shopping helps to lift mood. Their supermarket do not give plastic bags unless you request for it. People will bring their own bags to contain their things. That's something difficult to achieve in Singapore. Ganbate ne..
I'm angry and I thought I'll be able to finish everything. But I only ate half the rice and I did not eat the cake.. I told host mother that I'll eat tomorrow but I forgot about it!! It is not a tradition in Singapore to eat Christmas cake. Because the cake here is so boring~ It is always log cake after log cake.. Every single cake and food in Hokkaido looks and tastes good.
I realised I had not listened to my mp3 that I listened to everyday in Singapore without getting sick of it. The 2nd way to lift my mood is to listen to music.. I can just sit in front of my computer, on my music loudly and surf the net for the whole day. Yes, I admit i'm 60% 宅。okie maybe 70%..
I stayed in my room and listen to music till late since I am not going out tomorrow.. I love my 携帯電話。