woke up with anticipation today.. 弟弟 cannot wake up.. guess he slept too late yesterday.. He has to study and work.. when i'm awake, he's out, when i'm about to sleep, he's not home yet. But because i'm a light sleeper and my room is directly in front of the door, next to the kitchen, i know what time he comes back and what time host mother woke up to make breakfast everyday..
my breakfast that i had already finished eating.. =D
We went to the Sato-Land Farm Park, Moerenuma Park and Historical Village of Hokkaido..
These places are quite deserted due to the winter? 弟弟 looks like he was being forced to come.. lol.. this horse is really huge!!
We climb up the artifical mountain. It's not easy climbing up and i really thank god for the wind at the top..
host mother says they dont put hands over each other when taking photos..
妹妹 is scared of the heights >.< kept saying 怖い。
outside the Glass Pyramid..
Inside Historical Village..
Met this lady who speaks good English. Says his father went Singapore before.. =D
We ate ramen in the Historical Village. Seiously speaking, all the ramen that I ate after that does not taste as good as it is here..
The cards we coloured in the Historical Village..
I wanted to help the 3 of them to take a photo together. But they ran away. Haha.. Is it because their father is not around so they dont want to take family photo??
We reached home around 5 plus. Not knowing what I should do, I surf the net.. Well, thinking back, I should try to bond with 妹妹 instead.. But I cannot catch what she is saying because she said words fast.. My Jap is too broken to be understand by her..
I tried watching tv shows with them.. But most of the time, I guess what they are talking about from the images.. When they laugh at something funny, I cannot catch.. @_@