I was being anti social this morning.. I did not greet people this morning.. I pretend not to see. I dont know why..
My breakfast.. hehe..
Christmas Eve. We are going to Otaru today. Host mother said she can bring me there along with the others. But the JR line from Ainosato to Otaru cost 900 yen! If she were to go, she would pay for me to and fro.. wow.. that's expensive.. Also does she needs to be around since younger sister will be back from school @ 3 pm?
So I told her it's okie and that the 4 of us will go there by ourselves.. Then she told me at night they would be gg over to her mother's house for Christmas celebration.. I wonder if I have no plan that day, will I be joining them?
Lokking out from train..
Famous for their musical box..
My lunch!
The lavender and melon flavour ice cream. The lavender taste is too mild for me, while the melon taste like bubblegum to me. I dont like to chew gums, it gives me headache..
Otaru canal before and after sunset..
Did the eggs run out? this katsu don has no egg.. sad.. =(
We went up to tenguyama to look at the night scene. There's this rooftop that we can go up to and look at them w/o the glass window.. beautiful~ Because it is Christmas Eve, there are many many couples! Imagine taking the cable car, went up to the rooftop to watch nightview together in the snow.. Quite romantic right..
Which mountain can we go to in Singapore? Get bitten by mosquito instead of romance..
The temperature that day..
See the 3rd necklace from the right? Saw it in the information centre near Otaru Canal. I quite like it but i must curb myself since I do not have much money left. So I took a picture of it.. =D
It's a long journey home. It took 1.5 hour to reach home. It's already 9 plus then..
My Christmas present from my host family =) Because it is the yr of ox next year they bought this for me. I was actually born in the year of ox. What's more, my birthday is going to be 09.09.09 ^.^