CODE BLUE, it is a better show that Iryu and Godhand Teru.. Iryu is too political.. Teru is too short.. Code blue is special, talking about doctors that go on heli to save ppl..
14.6.09 Sunday Father's day. Celebrated it one week earlier.. We went to tin tai feng @ bishan.. my sis says she will pay for it.. Father's day cum getting her 1st pay..
13.6.09 Saturday Visit robert. Poor him, hurt his leg badly in a soccer match.. We party in his house.. Did pot luck, play wii, watch "tian cai chongx3" there are like 12 of us but we bought food for 30 heads.. I want to buy wii..
11.6.09 Thursday went ktv with sh and yy.. Duno what to sing at first.. Duno what's the latest.. then we start to turn to oldies.. And I think it's quite fun this way.. but I got no voice ==" I still want to go ktv..
10.6.09 Wednesday watch "Dance Subaru" today. Not as good as it seems to be.. sad..
9.6.09 Tuesday met up with pig for dinner.. Went to cine's bbq chicken.. Seriously after that night, I had fear for chicken for the whole of next week.. Still not eating much meat even till now.. the place is awesome.. Has a tv mount onto the wall, playing tvxq's concert.. I love their dance..