yy bday cele! good thing is that I went korea before her bday and she's into korean pop.. so things bought as her birthday gift(idols stuff) are appreciated.. Hahaa.. I think she's the one earliest who watched those korean variety show. It is until 1 or 2 years later then I started to watch a lot of it.. I wasn’t into DBSK. I'm into TVXQ. Lol.. The difference is in the language of the songs they sang. I thought their jap songs sounds better.. =P
Well, we went Chijmes to have bbq dinner.
then to Ben & Jerry. Seriously, not sure why so many like it. Its taste is so normal but selling at steep price. this picture is so beautiful.. credits to shi hua! using ipod smt.. lol..
Just finish watching this show.. it's japanese version 貧窮貴公子. i like this better than the one starring zai zai.. got 2 shuai ge from Arashi..
ahh.. During the period of my com breakdown, I had to turned to television programme to kill my time and boredom. watched this show 桃花小妹. the storyline is kind of stupid but I loved watching Huang Jing Lun. somehow when cyndi try to act cute in front of him, I can accept. Watching the 2 makes me laugh.. Hahaaa.. The 1st time I saw Jiro in this show, I'm like:"what happen to his hair?" But after looking at it for sometime, I think it suits him! Not many can pull off that kind of hair.. Cool..
My uncle's birthday celebration! We( my siblings together with my uncle) went to Dian Xiao Er in AMK Hub. We ordered the executive set, yes, the most expensive one, another mini buddha jump over the wall for my uncle. the gst and service charge is steep! This meal costs me $200! well, since it's a once a year thing, forget about the money. I did eat too.. we went on to kbox. My uncle, like my father, is very good in singing. I guess it's hereditary. Haha.. They should go singing together someday. another 100 bucks.. Well for the fun of it. Once in a long while so.. I enjoyed the day too~