I neither play games nor surf net at work, well maybe occasional checks on emails.. I do not gossip as much before cos I'm really tired of it. But still, I cannot finish my work and I have deadlines to meet. While I feel that my learning curve is going at the correct direction, my satisfaction level is going down and the pay is like the heartbeat machine showing a dead person's rate..
People never appreciates what our division did and always trying to comapre with other division, always trying to make our lives difficult. I do not see any incentives in working since it is not reciprocrated.. Since I do not have KPI as high as those in other divison as i'm not just a data entry clerk entering invoices, but also doing alot of spreadsheet which does not have a system to track it.. Since I have deadlines which other division do not have.
On the left, I told myself that I'll be learning a lot more in this way, but on the right, we are paid almost the same for them to be data entry clerks. I can only say I'm not that lucky and is destined to work hard..
It pissed off the old and the dip staffs when they say they want to hire grads to raise their standards.. Ya right, u want them but u are not willing to pay..i am also pissed off by the fact that i'm am a degree student doing job that should be done by a dip. it makes me wonder what i have been doing these 2 years? to get a job and just get by living?