Saturday, February 20, 2010
3:00 pm
jan is such a slack month..
I think my year will only kick off with cny..
here's my resolution for the year..
1) Travel to Japan.. Travelling has always been the top of my list ever since I graduate.. I would always list down a lot of places.. Even if Japan is not attainable, I want to travel to Thailand..
2) Change of job. I must and will make it happen.. Even though I am still so slack right now, not in the mood at all.. =(
3) Improve my Japanese.. Not sure how, watch more japanese show, listen to more japanese songs, go for more conversation sessions.. I must grab every chance given. Don’t slack!! A friend mention that he is unsure whether to continue with Japanese which he has been learning for so many years or to move on to othe language.. he has so much involvement with japanese related stuff that i would think it is tiring too.. haha.. i have taken a 2 years break from learning so i'm refreshed and decided to bring it to a higher level..
4) Read! Read novels, history, anything!
5) Learn how to cook! This is brought forward from last year.. Hahaa..
6) Buy wii.. (This one is achieved!!! Yay~~)
7) Complete my write ups..
8) Be nice to others..
I have this love-hate relationship with myself.
I think I love myself too much, so much so that I have no rooms for others to be in my heart.
I think I hate myself for not being myself, for unable to think faster than I want to, for not carrying out actions which I tend to regret later, for being so low confidence..Labels: NEW YR RESOLUTION
--) 我到此一游 (--